life is much better. I'm puttering on my computer, fixing it so that my downloaded audiobooks go in the audiobooks section in itunes, being nerdy, etc. I'm really tired. Last night I got rid of THREE trojans on my computer. It kind of freaked me out.
So basically, I'm supposed to be writing my election papers (2!) for AP Gov, I'll probably end up rocking them.. but my dad's getting serious surgery tomorrow, and I can't concentrate. Yesterday, in two hours, I got far enough to make a cover page.. for only one paper, and that was plain text. JEEZ. I am freaked and totally fucked, cause the papers are due tomorrow. Oh well. I recorded a dream for pysch. I couldn't record the one I had last weekend, it was too horrible, and even thinking about it makes me feel sick. Anyways, I'm off to go write. I dunno why, but no matter how long I'm away from lj, it always makes me feel better to write in it. I've not been checking friends pages or anything like that, so don't get your hopes up. I'm sorry if anything's big happened that I missed, but I really need to focus on this school bullshit right now. LOVE Y'ALL!
Oh, and I'm thinking of getting my hair cut really really short.. I've been passing around the pics, and to anyone at JMHS, just poke me in the halls, I normally have the pic in my bag somewhere.
OH AND I STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED MY COLLEGE ESSAYS WTF?!
Reposting one of my favorite posts, from earlier journal.
On being a fandom!whore
sendddddddd me files. Good music, tv shows, anything.
Up to 2 GB per file, 500 dl per file. FOR FREE.
Sooooo.. we just got a Mini Cooper COnvertible.. white with an auto black top.. tricked out too. Pretty sweet that we got it $9,000 less than normal cause someone changed their mind on what color they wanted after customizing.. SUCKERS. That just makes me sad cause I have to drive the 1990 Toyota Previa--banged up and MAROON!
Post a topic, list, category, whatever, in my comments section. (Examples: "Five Phrases Batman Will Never Say", or "Five Jobs House Wishes He Had" or "Five Things Dean Will Never, Ever Tell Sam.") Then, in a separate post, I'll post the answers to your Top 5 ideas, according to me. Serious or fun!
“This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.”
In other words, I'm home from Seattle/Portland, and I've found my college.
HOW TO TICK PEOPLE OFF
1. Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 99 copies.
2. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors."
3. Specify that your drive-through order is "TO-GO."
4. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
5. Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.
6. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."
7. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what you think."
8. Practice making fax and modem noises.
9. Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc" them to your boss.
10. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
11. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophesy."
12. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears and grimacing.
13. Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the ink cartridge across the room.
14. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
15. Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
16. Staple pages in the middle of the page.
17. Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a croaking noise.
18. Honk and wave to strangers.
19. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints at the cash register.
20. TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
21. type only in lowercase.
22. dont use any punctuation either
23. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
24. Repeat the following conversation a dozen times.
"DO YOU HEAR THAT?"
"Never mind, it's gone now."
25. As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
26. Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce "No, wait, I messed it up," and repeat.
27. Ask people what gender they are.
28. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.
29. Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
30. Sing along at the opera.
31. Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.
32. Ask your co-workers mysterious questions and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles."